About Me

My photo
Edgemead, Cape Town, South Africa
Writer

Saturday 5 March 2011

Welcome to my website. Scroll down on the left to read about each of my books and some reviews. We are absolutely thrilled that Fact Finder was nominated by Jay Heale as one of Bookchat's Books of the Year for 2011. First Fact Finder, which is also based on the school curriculum, but for children from grades 1 - 3, is now on the shelves. I'm an avid reader - and a complete trivia junkie! I've had a varied career; I produced Allan Barnard's morning show on Radio Good Hope. I've been a tutor, a restaurateur and a stay-at-home mom. I'm married to a high school teacher and we have six children.









When the designer of Fact Finder - Liezl Maree - came up with a few options for the book's cover, she neglected to add one teeny tiny thing - my name! This was her way of making things up to me afterwards. It's the same size as the book, and I think I should frame it!

No comments:

Post a Comment